April 28, 2022 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 22V285000
A rearview camera that does not display an image reduces the driver’s view of what is behind the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 22V285
Manufacturer Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing
Components ELECTRICAL SYSTEM, BACK OVER PREVENTION
Potential Number of Units Affected 18,101
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2022 Tundra vehicles equipped with a Panoramic View Monitor (PVM) system. The parking assist electronic control unit (ECU) software may prevent transmission of the rearview camera signal during cold weather, preventing the rearview image from displaying. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 111, “Rear Visibility.”
Dealers will reprogram the parking assist ECU software, free of charge. Owner notification letters are expected to be mailed May 30, 2022. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331. Toyota’s number for this recall is 22TA04.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.nhtsa.gov.
SAFETY (NONCOMPLIANCE) RECALL 22TA04 (Remedy Notice)
Certain 2022 Model Year Tundra
Panoramic View Monitor System – Potential Failure to Display Rearview Image
|Model / Years||Production Period||Approximate Total Vehicles||Approximate Stop Sale Dealer Inventory|
|2022 Model Year||Mid-May 2021 – Mid April 2022||18,100||44|
STOP! DO NOT SELL NEW VEHICLES IN DEALER INVENTORY.
Refer to Dealer Inventory Procedures section for more details.
On April 28, 2022, Toyota filed a Noncompliance Information Report (NCIR) with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) informing the agency of our intent to conduct a voluntary Safety (Noncompliance) Recall on 2022 model year Tundra vehicles.
In the affected vehicles, a software programming issue can cause individual cameras in the Panoramic View Monitoring (PVM) system, including the backup camera, to not display an image. If the backup camera image does not display when the vehicle is in reverse, the vehicle will not comply with safety regulations in certain markets and may increase the risk of a crash.
Any authorized Toyota dealer will update the software in the Parking Assist ECU FREE OF CHARGE.
There are approximately 18,100 vehicles covered by this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall. Approximately 233 vehicles involved in this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall were distributed to Puerto Rico.
Owner Letter Mailing Date
Toyota will notify owners by late June, 2022.
Toyota makes significant effort to obtain current customer name and address information from each state through industry resources when mailing owner letters. In the event your dealership receives a notice for a vehicle that was sold prior to the Safety (Noncompliance) Recall announcement, it is the dealership’s responsibility to forward the owner letter to the customer who purchased the vehicle.
Please note that only owners of the covered vehicles will be notified. If you are contacted by an owner who has not yet received a notification, please verify eligibility by confirming through TIS prior to performing repairs. Dealers should perform the repair as outlined in the Technical Instructions found on TIS.
New Vehicles in Dealership Inventory
There are approximately 44 vehicles in new dealer inventory as of April 27, 2022.
Pre-Owned Vehicles in Dealer Inventory
To ensure customer satisfaction, Toyota requests that dealers complete this Safety Recall on any used vehicles currently in dealer inventory that are covered by this Safety Recall prior to customer delivery. However, if the campaign cannot be completed (for example, due to remedy parts availability), delivery of a covered vehicle is acceptable if disclosed to the customer that the vehicle is involved in a Safety Recall.
Toyota expects dealers to use the attached Customer Contact and Vehicle Disclosure Form to obtain vehicle buyer information. Dealers are expected to provide a copy of the completed form, along with the most current FAQ, to the vehicle buyer. Toyota and the dealer may use this information to contact the customer when the remedy becomes available.
Keep the completed form on file at the dealership and send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of the email state “Disclosure Form 22TA04” and include the VIN.
NOTE: Dealers can identify if any of their new and used inventory has any open campaigns in the Vehicle Inventory Summary available in Dealer Daily (Non SET and GST dealers: https://dealerdaily.toyota.com/). The Vehicle Inventory Summary may take up to 4 hours to populate information for newly launched campaigns.
Toyota Certified Used Vehicle (TCUV)
The TCUV policy prohibits the certification of any vehicle with an outstanding Safety Recall, Special Service Campaign, or Limited Service Campaign. Thus, no affected units are to be designated, sold, or delivered as a TCUV until all applicable Safety Recalls, Special Service Campaigns, and Limited Service Campaigns have been completed on that vehicle.
Toyota Rent-A-Car (TRAC) & Service Loaners
Toyota requests that dealers remove all TRAC and Service Loaner vehicles from service that are covered by a Safety Recall unless the defect has been remedied.
Customers who receive the owner letter may contact your dealership with questions regarding the letter and/or the Safety (Noncompliance) Recall. Please welcome them to your dealership and answer any questions that they may have. A Q&A is provided to assure a consistent message is communicated.
If customers describe that they are experiencing the condition, advise them to turn the vehicle ignition off and back on again. Power cycling the ignition may allow the camera image to display.
Customers with additional questions or concerns are asked to please contact the Toyota Brand Engagement Center (1-888-2709371) – Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm Eastern Time.
Salvage Title Vehicles
Every attempt should be made to complete an open Safety Recall when circumstances permit, unless noted otherwise in the Safety Recall dealer letter.
It is imperative that all media contacts (local and national) receive a consistent message. In this regard, all media contacts must be directed to Aaron Fowles (469) 292-1097 in Toyota Corporate Communications. Please do not provide this number to customers. Please provide this contact only to media.
Refer to TIS for Technical Instructions on repair. Conduct all non-completed Safety Recalls and Service Campaigns on the vehicle during the time of appointment.
Reimbursement consideration instructions will be included in the owner letter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Original Publication Date: April 28, 2022
Q1: What is the condition?
In the affected vehicles, a software programming issue can cause individual cameras in the Panoramic View Monitoring (PVM) system, including the backup camera, to not display an image. If the backup camera image does not display while the vehicle is in reverse, the vehicle will not comply with safety regulations in certain markets and may increase the risk of a crash.
Q1a: Are there any symptoms or warnings that the condition is present?
Owners may notice one or more of the cameras in the Panoramic View Monitoring (PVM) system on the multimedia screen not displaying an image.
Q1b: What should I do if I experience the condition?
Customers should turn the vehicle ignition off and back on again which may allow the camera image to display.
Q2: What is Toyota going to do?
Toyota will send an owner notification by first class mail by late June 2022, advising owners to make an appointment with their authorized Toyota dealer to have the Parking Assist ECU software updated FREE OF CHARGE.
Q3: Which and how many vehicles are covered by this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall?
There are approximately 18,100 vehicles covered by this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall.
|Model Name||Model Year||Production Period|
|Tundra||2022||Mid-May 2021 – Mid April 2022|
No, there are no other Lexus/Toyota/Scion vehicles covered by this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall. This condition is specific to certain 2022 Model Year Tundra vehicles with Panoramic View Monitor, including those with the Multi-Terrain Monitor function.
Q4: How long will the repair take?
The repair takes approximately 45 minutes. However, depending upon the dealer’s work schedule, it may be necessary to make the vehicle available for a longer period of time.
Q5: What if I previously paid for repairs related to this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall?
Reimbursement consideration instructions will be provided in the owner letter.
Q6: How does Toyota obtain my mailing information?
Toyota uses an industry provider who works with each state’s Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to receive registration or title information, based upon the DMV records. Please make sure your registration or title information is correct.
Q7: What if I have additional questions or concerns?
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact the Toyota Brand Engagement Center at 1-888-270-9371 Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm Eastern Time.
NONCOMPLIANCE INFORMATION REPORT
- Vehicle Manufacturer Name:
Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Texas, [“TMMTX”]
- Lone Star Pass, San Antonio, TX 78264
Affiliated U.S. Sales Company
Toyota Motor North America, [“TMNA”]
6565 Headquarters Drive, Plano, TX 75024
Manufacturer of the Parking Assist ECU
2050 Auburn Road, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 USA
- Identification of Involved Vehicles:
Based on production records, we have determined the involved vehicle population to be the vehicles listed in the table below.
|Make/Car Line||Model Year||Manufacturer||Production Period|
|Toyota / Tundra||2022||TMMTX||May 10, 2021 through April 13, 2022|
|Applicability||Part Number||Part Name||Component Description|
|Toyota / Tundra||86792-0C051||COMPUTER, PARKING ASSIST||Parking Assist ECU|
Note: (1) Although the involved vehicles are within the above production period range, not all vehicles in this range were sold in the U.S.
- The Parking Assist ECU is a component of the Panoramic View Monitor (PVM) system described below.
- Only vehicles in the above production range which were equipped with the PVM system of a specific design and supplier are involved in this recall. Other Toyota vehicles, including 2022 model year Tundra vehicles with the base integrated backup camera, are not equipped with this system.
- Total Number of Vehicles Involved:
- Percentage of Vehicles Estimated to Actually Contain the Noncompliance:
100% of the involved vehicles contain a Parking Assist ECU with the incorrect software programming described in Section 5 below. Whether the issue, in each case, will cause the rearview image to not be displayed to the driver during a backing event depends on whether the rearview camera signal exceeds the allowable voltage threshold during each ignition cycle as described in Section 5 below.
- Description of Noncompliance:
The subject vehicles are equipped with a Panoramic View Monitor (PVM) system, which consists of multiple individual cameras located around the vehicle, including a rearview camera, and a parking assist ECU. The PVM system uses the parking assist ECU to activate the signals for each of these cameras, as needed, in order to display an image. Due to incorrect programming of the parking assist ECU software, in certain weather conditions (e.g., cold temperatures), one or more of the camera signals may exceed the allowable voltage threshold during system initialization at vehicle startup. If the rearview camera signal exceeds the allowable voltage threshold, the rearview camera signal will not be transmitted to the parking assist ECU and the rearview image will not display to the driver in the multimedia screen. As a result, the subject vehicles will not meet the requirements in FMVSS No. 111, paragraph S6.2(b) which may increase the risk of a crash during a backing event.
- Test Results and Other Information:
In late-January 2022, Toyota identified three reports from the field describing that there were intermittent instances during cold weather where PVM system-equipped Tundra vehicles did not display the rearview camera image when the vehicles were in reverse. Toyota observed the condition on a side view PVM camera by conducting in-vehicle cold weather testing and sought the further assistance of the PVM system supplier to better understand the reported behavior of the rearview camera. Based on a design review in late-January, Toyota and the PVM system supplier began to focus the investigation on the initialization sequence of the Parking Assist ECU and the PVM cameras. In the course of this testing, it was observed that the camera signal voltage was exceeding the allowable threshold, resulting in the Parking Assist ECU recognizing the camera as being in abnormal status, creating a loss of signal transmission. It was further found that any of the PVM cameras, including the rearview camera, could be subject to the condition.
As a result, Toyota determined on April 26, 2022, it is possible that the involved vehicles could experience a condition in which a rearview image does not display to the driver during a backing event and as such, does not meet the requirements of FMVSS No. 111 S6.2(b).
- Description of Corrective Repair Action:
All known owners of the involved vehicles will be notified via first class mail to return their vehicles to a Toyota dealer. For all involved vehicles, the dealers will reprogram the Parking Assist ECU at no cost.
Reimbursement Plan for pre-notification remedies
As the owner notification letters will be mailed out well within the active period of the Toyota New Vehicle Limited Warranty (“Warranty”), all involved vehicle owners for this recall would have been provided a repair at no cost under Toyota’s Warranty.
- Recall Schedule:
Notifications to owners of the affected vehicles will occur by June 27, 2022. A copy of the draft owner notification letter(s) will be submitted as soon as available.
- Distributor/Dealer Notification Schedule:
Notifications to distributors/dealers will be sent by April 28, 2022. Copies of dealer communications will be submitted as they are issued.
- Manufacturer’s Campaign Number:
Campaign Number: 22TA04
1 Affected Product
6 Associated Documents
Noncompliance Notice 573 ReportRCLRPT-22V285-1340
Remedy Instructions and TSBRCRIT-22V285-0331
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Toyota Date: April 28, 2022 SAFETY (NONCOMPLIANCE) RECALL 22TA04 (Remedy Notice)
April 28, 2022 NONCOMPLIANCE INFORMATION REPORTRMISC-22V285-4571
Latest Recalls Documents
Toyota, Scion, and Lexus ECMs can be reprogrammed with the TIS Techstream, Techstream Lite, Diagnostic Tester, or can also be reprogrammed using a Toyota validated J2534 interface. Vehicle recalibration requires the use of the following:
- TIS Professional Level Subscription
- Personal Computer running Microsoft Windows XP/2000 or later operating system
Toyota strongly recommends USING ONLY VALIDATED INTERFACE DEVICES that appear on this list.
Toyota works closely with J2534 interface manufacturers to ensure that their hardware works safely and efficiently with our products. Every device listed on this page has been thoroughly tested and validated on Toyota, Scion, and Lexus vehicles.
It is important to understand that only the specific devices, firmware, DLLs and APIs listed here have been tested by Toyota. We do not recommend use of any other J2534 device, firmware, DLL or API that is not listed here. Changes to J2534 hardware/software is outside of Toyota's control; in some cases, changes made to device hardware/software can negatively impact reprogramming performance. Toyota makes every effort to continue to work with J2534 interface manufacturers to ensure continued product compatibility as our respective products evolve.
J2534 Approved Device Application Chart
|Flasher LT-Import||Bosch Diagnostics||01.02.07||01.02.07||04.04||8.8||B, C, D, E|
|Flasher PRO||Bosch Diagnostics||01.09.18||01.09.18||04.04||8.8||B, C, D, E|
|Mastertech VCI||Bosch Diagnostics||188.8.131.52||184.108.40.206||04.04||Testing in Progress||B, C, D, E|
|Dearborn Group||1.112||2.05.22||04.04||8.10||C, D|
|Drew Technologies||01.09.18||01.09.18||04.04||8.8||B, C, D, E|
|Mongoose MFC||Drew Technologies||01.02.07||01.02.07||04.04||8.8||B, C, D, E|
|Drew Technologies||220.127.116.11||18.104.22.168||04.04||8.16||A, B, C, D|
|Pass Thru Pro II||Snap-On||01.09.18||01.09.18||04.04||8.8||B, C, D, E|
*Original validated firmware/DLL versions may be superceded by the device manufacturer. Contact the device manufacturer if you are unable to find the versions listed above.
Supported Operating Systems
|A||Windows 8 (32-bit; 64-bit)|
|B||Windows 7 (32-bit; 64-bit)|
|C||Windows VISTA Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate|
|D||Windows XP Pro SP1 or later|
|E||Windows 2000 SP2 or later|
For more information about the J2534 devices listed above, click on the vendor names. To report compatibility problems with listed hardware/software, please contact the device manufacturer.
Obtaining Calibration Files
ECU Calibrations are now available for download directly from TIS. A valid TIS Professional Level subscription is required to access Calibration files. These files are compatible with the above mentioned scantools and J2534 interfaces. The Calibration page, located on the Diagnostics tab in the TIS site, contains all the most current vehicle calibration files, applicable Service Bulletins, and instructions for use. Select the following link for step by step instructions to access this page.
- 👍【Works with Autel MK908, MS908(S/Pro), MK908P, MaxiSys Elite】Autel J2534 work with these tools to program ECUs on specific BMW/ BENZ for specific functions. ★★NOTE: J2534 CANNOT directly work with these single devices. After you received the J2534, you HAVE TO send us both the S/N(12 digits) of your scanner MS908S(etc.) and J2534. So, technically, Autel engineers can help you bind J2534 with your devices. If need any supports, contact us via: 🚘auteldirect @ outlook. com🚘 !
- 👍Fully compatible with both SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 reprogramming standards and performs standard Pass Thru J2534 functionality. To check compatibility, please contact🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 directly for satisfaction-guaranteed support!
- 👍Compatible with Toyota Techstream, Volvo VIDA, Honda HDS, Jaguar-Land Rover IDS and BMW 3G for OEM diagnostics. To check compatibility, please contact 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 directly for satisfaction-guaranteed support!
- 👍Built-In Wireless with advanced networking functions and data storage. Fast performance ensures reprogramming even the newest controllers & Internet upgradable and updatable.
- 👍Attention: 1. After you ordered and received the J2534, please send us both of the S/N(12 digits, at the back of the device) of the J2534 and your MK908(P) /MS908S (Pro)/ Maxisys Elite to us to bind the two device together. 2. The functions are NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility before your order.
- ALL OF THE J2534 PROTOCOLS - This single unit has all of the protocols you need for your OEM J2534 reprogramming and diagnostics including the latest in DoIP and CanFD
- J2534 TECHNICAL SUPPORT - FREE for the life of the tool. Staffed by technicians who understand vehicle repair and J2534 Pass‑thru
- TOOLBOX WITH OEM APPLICATION DESCRIPTIONS - educational video tutorials and real-time news – Giving you the confidence and up-to-date knowledge to get the job done
- J2534 v05.00 API - The newest version of J2534 to give you the latest in pass-thru technology
- FUTURE PROOF WITH 4 CAN CHANNELS - Going beyond the 3 required by select Chrysler/FCA models, CarDAQ-Plus 3 also provides a 4th to meet the needs of future OEM applications
- 🚗【Same as MaxiSys Elite, No IP Restriction】: Covering 99% of the vehicle models from 1996 to 2022. Based on the MS908S Pro, Autel MK908P diagnostic scan tool enjoys superior hardware configuration, serves 13 languages with no IP restrictions (MS908S Pro ONLY supports English) Lifetime after-sales service and professional technology support have no difference from offline retail version. Feel free to message us with any problems.
- 🚗【ECU Programming & Coding, Guru for Local Smith】: To broaden vehicle business and increase your revenue, the Autel scanner MK908P assigns advanced ECU programming and coding to 1) customize your car, 2) unfold the hidden features, 3) disable the annoying functions to improve car performance, but also reprogram the adaptive data to certain components after repairs or replacements. The specific operation varies by model.
- 🚗【36+ Service Functions, Best for Repair Shops】: Designed for large-scale garages and equipped with 36+ repair functions, Autel MK908P covers 99% of cars in the market. This make it the most valuable scanner to serve as many cars as possible in your shop. The 36+ functions include Oil Reset, TPMS, ABS Bleeding, EPB, SAS, Injector Coding, BMS, Suspension, etc. Please be noted MK908P programming tool will always keep pace with newer functions and continuous upgrading, never out of date.
- 🚗【High-end Online Functions, OE-level Auto Scanner】: MK908P diagnostic tool explores all the systems and scans hidden DTCs. For quickly locating the fault, active test sends commands directly to vehicle modules to perform specific tests on windows, sunroofs, wipers, relays, injectors, and actuators, etc. Newly launched online functions obtain the online data from the server like online account login service for VW, Audi, Skoda; online configuration for Renault; online coding for Porsche; etc.
- 🚗【Top-end Configuration, Ultra-Fast Speed】: Same functions with MaxiSys Elite, but configured with 2G+64G memory Hexa-core processor, 10.1” screen, and 15000mAh battery to accelerate diagnostics and repair. 2022 MK908P diagnostic scanner offers more to expand the market and raise income for example power balance for Ford, Chrysler, GM; personalization for VW, Audi, Toyota; guided functions for VW, Audi, Skoda; etc.
- 👍【2022 Newest Updates: AutoAuth Access & Cloud Service】Two long-awaited features for old customers!✅(Since June 2022)Autel original MS908S Pro scanner supports "AutoAuth" gateway access on 2018 and newer Fiat Chrysler vehicles, such as Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, etc, still growing. ✅(Support Cloud Report Management, you can upload diagnostic reports to Autel Cloud and share reports with your customers through QR Code/email/text message easily, and they can view the reports anytime.
- 👍【A Must for Garage and Workshop】If you need to program Benz/BMW, Autel MS908S Pro scanner is definitely an expert, this is what it does best! MS908S Pro is a mature product that has been tested and approved by workshops across US. Besides ECU Programming for Benz/BWM, MS908S Pro can perform ECU Coding, Active Tests, 36+ Services, All System Diagnostic, FCA “AutoAuth” Access, etc.🚦📢👉 Note: MS908S Pro is for North & South America only and supports English only.
- 👍【One-Stop ECU Programming for BENZ/ BMW】Coming with J2534 ECU programming device, Autel MS908S Pro is competent for ECU programming and ECU coding/ adaption. It can program blank ECU, adapt existed ECU, match components, reflash second-hand ECU, unlock hidden functions, etc. In order to reduce operational burden, MaxiSys MS908S Pro provides one-stop operation to meet the needs of different experienced technicians, no worries about missing some steps and causing failure.
- 👍【Advanced ECU Coding, Customize your Car】Automotive diagnostic scan tool MS908S Pro features Advanced ECU Coding, so you can use it to customize your car as needed by disabling some unneeded OEM settings (like auto start-stop, chimes, etc), or activating the hidden features pre-programmed to car computer to get high-end functions (like US-style daytime light, auto door look at a particular speed, etc).👉Compatible with BWM, VW, Audi, Skoda, etc.
- 👍【OE-level Diagnostic Capability & Guided Function】Auto diagnostic tool MS908S Pro, with J2354 device for BT communication up to 210ft/70m working range, can access all available vehicle modules such as PCM, ECM, TCM, BCM, SCCM, etc, to read codes, clear codes, view live data, perform active tests, etc. Guided functions provides step by step specific guidances to complete some complex service operations. 👉Compatible with VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, etc.
- [J2534 COMPLIANT] - The Mastertech II is a J2534-1 and J2534-2 compliant VCI for OEM reprogramming and diagnostic applications
- [FULLY VALIDATED BY TOP 6 OEMS] - Mastertech II has been fully validated to operate with the top 6 OEM reprogramming applications: GM, Ford, FCA, Nissan/Infinity, Honda/Acura, and Toyota/Lexus
- [PRE-CONFIGURED] - The pre-configured wireless and wired connections make it quick and easy to connect to a vehicle from your PC (requires PC compliant with OE specifications and software)
- [RIGHT TO REPAIR] - Supports 'Right to Repair' (R2R) initiatives
- [COMPREHENSIVE KIT] - Kit includes: VCI, WiFi adapters (wireless PC to VCI), J1962 Cable (connect to vehicle), USB cable (connect to PC for firmware updates and setup), and Quick Start Guide
- Industry-leading J2534 Pass-Thru Technology: Enabling diagnostics, reprogramming and security functions for dealerships and the independent repair facility. Economical and compact pass-thru devices provides an easy-to-use interface that allows you to repair complex vehicles with OE applications in your shop. Each type (see single branded types above) Mongoose-Plus is engineered to work with one of the following OEM's J2534 applications for Chrysler, Ford, GM, Nissan, Toyota, & VW/Audi.
- Supports Current & Earlier Vehicles: Enables diagnostics, programming and other “dealer” functions through OEM applications
- NEW Bluetooth Wireless Options Available: Providing wireless connectivity between your laptop and the Mongoose-Plus
- Expert Product Support: Staffed by technicians who understand vehicle repair and J2534 Pass‑Thru applications to help you with any technical setup questions
- Key Registration and Immobilizer Support: Using NASTF Vehicle Security Professional credentials
- VXDIAG SVCI J2534 can compatible with SAE J2534-1 and partly compatible with SAE J2534-2. It supports most of vehicle communication protocols and can be used as PassThru device for many dealer level diagnostic software. And it can be used as a ELM327 device also, support most of ELM327 software.
- High speed host communication and Stable host communication. (with RTS/CTS flow control).Host communication is high-speed and stable, keeping the diagnosis smooth. And the programming function requires the original online account .（Not work for the Ford F serial cars, like F150,F250,F350,F450）
- [Switch on the Interface] There is a switch button on the interface. Please do press the switch button for the Module you want enter in. Pressed: works as ELM327 mode Released: works as J2534 mode
- VXDIAG SVCI J2534 is compatible with Ford / Mazda IDS,Only need to do two steps to Installs software. First,Install FVDI J2534 start software,then install the original brand vehicle software,For example, Ford, Mazda.(Before install the software,pls turn off your antivirus software )
- For software installation, please feel free to contact our online customer service.
- 🎁【Free OBD2 Scanner】: Just click "Extra Savings" under price and add both to your cart to get a Code Reader. Limited quantity. First come, first served.
- 👍【 ✅More Faster, More Powerful, More Popular, Wider Regional vehicle coverage than Other Similar Diagnostic Tool】This scan tool adds loads of OE-Level features as ➤【AutoAuth for FCA SGW】which makes PD8 works with Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep,Alfa Romeo and Fiat after 2017.➤Setting & Changeover (adblue reset, unlock the engine after a collision, cancel ABS driving test, and more) for Benz ➤Modification for BMW ➤Offline Coding ➤Customization ➤Personalization, for worldwide vehicles, and keep growing.
- 👍【Bi-Directional +Active Test + ECU Coding+Over 34 Reset Services+Adaptation+ Initialization + Matching】Besides actuate solenoids and actuators for active testing. This car scanner diagnostic tool also support : Auto VIN Detect, ECU Coding, Adaptation , Matching ,Key programming,Gear/SAS/EPB/TPMS/DPF/IMMO/BMS/ETS/Oil/Brake/AFS/EGR/GEARBOX/SUNROOF/SUS Reset, ABS Bleed, Injector coding .Gives you the ability to use dealership level relearn procedures to complete repairs or maintenance.
- 👍【Full System Diagnostics + Quick Update Frequency】 This diagnostic scanner can perform OE-level diagnosis and analysis on all available systems: ECM, TCM, ABS, SRS, BCM, BMS, TPMS, and A/C system, etc. Through reading/erasing codes, viewing live data, retrieving ECU info, and performing active tests & service functions, this diagnostic tool evaluates the car’s health status for 100000+ models. With quick update frequency, you can update it once a week to cover newer models.
- 👍【Covering 99.99% Vehicles on world + Better Hardware + Extension Modules】This scan tool works on ECU of vehicles covering Asian, European, American, Russia, Malaysia, India car brands up to 150, 10000 car models . It has optimized with Android 10.0 OS for quick processing & extendable 128GB memory to save data. Also, it supports extended modules (SOLD SEPARATELY): ✅ oscilloscopes; ✅endoscopes; ✅battery detectors✅thermal imaging. All make it much more accurate to fix various models.
- 👍【Why Choose LAUNCH X431 PRO5】It is the original LAUNCH X431 scan tool, not a copy machine, also the 2022 upgraded version of CRP909X, PROS V1.0, X431 PRO3 and V+. LAUNCH X431 PRO 5, all is set to OE-level standards with 1) J2534 ECU Programming & 50+ service same as PAD V; 2) Bi-directional control + All system diagnostics as Snap-on scanner; 3) Online functions directly connect to OEM server; 4) support 150+ brands Vehicles from 1996-2022.
- 👍【J2534 Programming with Smart Box 3.0】 What is super SmartBox 3.0 VCI? Worth 1000$, Smart Box 3.0 is backed on new J2534/CANFD/DOIP, which enables you to run 14x quicker data trans and advanced OEM J2534 reprogramming for BMW, Benz, Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, GW, Volvo, etc. (please reach to us for more details). It also serves as a wireless VCI allowing the vehicle to transmit data to the diagnostic tablet without a physical connection.
- 👍【LAUNCH X431 PRO5 with Powerful 50+ Services】Especially designed for pro mechanics and big repair shops, Launch X431 scanner PRO5 is equipped with 50+ hot reset functions for 150 car makes which same as X431 PAD V. Easy to navigate and help you do ABS Bleeding, TPMS Reset, Oil Reset, EPB Reset, Suspension, BMS, Injector Coding, IMMO, Power balance, Throttle Matching and more. 🚩Notice: we offer 2-year free update while other brands generally 1 year.
- 👍【Active Test + Local-smith Level ECU Coding】Come with appealing bi-directional control to troubleshoot all possible problems for full systems within 5 minutes. This LAUNCH scanner even develops all practical functions needed by all technicians: 1) ECU Coding for replacing, match, relearn, recode new ECU modules; 2) Online Coding for BMW, Audi, VW, Porsche, Benz to surf OEM data; 3) VAG Guided functions ease complex issues; 4) Personalization & ADAS improving car performance and driving safety.
- 👍【All System Diagnostics for 99% Vehicle Coverage] Serve for 150+ American, Asian, European brands, and cover 99% of vehicle models worldwide. This LAUNCH diagnostic scan tool can operate complete full-function diagnostics to all on-board systems to troubleshoot and repair all vehicle problems, including Engine, Transmission, Airbag, ABS, ESP, TPMS, Immobilizer, Gateway, Steering, Radio, Air Conditioning, etc.
- 🆚LAUNCH X431 PRO5 scan tool Upgrade all functions of X431 PRO3/X-431 Throttle III/X431-TorqueIII/X431 V+, PROS V1.0, PAD3. ⓵ J2534 ECU Programming &Online functions directly connect to OEM server, 50+ reset same as X-431 Throttle;⓶Bi-directional control and All system diagnostics as Snap-on scanner; ⓷ Support 200+ brands Vehicles (include CAN/CAFD/DoIP/HD protocols and AutoAuth for FCA SGW) ⓸Powered by 8-core processor(1.8GHz), Android9.0 OS, 8GB ROM, 2.4 & 5GHz WiFi connection and 64G memory.
- 🚜[J2534 Reprogramming With FREE SMARTBOX 3.0】Save more than $2000, LAUNCH X431 PRO5 support J2534/DOIP/CANFD/HD protocols (Needn’t buy HDIII Module,Manufacture software and non-16pin adaptors need to be purchased separately.) Download OEM software from the manufacturer’s server to 1) program data to blank/used ECUs; 2) Reflash ECUs with data loss; 3)Upgrade ECU software version. As a wireless VCI allowing the vehicle to transmit data to the diagnostic tablet without a physical connection.
- 👏[50+ Reset, Continuously Updated Reset Functions]: With the LAUNCH diagnostic tool, You will never be bothered by tricky vehicle issues and keep pace with newer technology. 50 commonly reset functions ( in the quick page ) reaching into the smallest parts to root out the problems. Extra 300+ repair functions ( in-vehicle catalog) for specific models extend the capability to reset, regeneration, initiation, matching, etc. (Functions vary by models, configurations, and systems.)
- 🌐[One stop Intelligent Diagnostic Tool]: LAUNCH X431 PRO5 obd2 scanner Bluetooth provides Repair Tips, Repair Assist, Component Measurement, TSB, Relevant Cases DTC Analysis to simplify complex diagnostic and achieve the trouble-free repair. 🤩[One Scanner For Multiple Uses]: LAUNCH diagnostic tool PRO5 collaborates with add-on modules (ADAS, Videoscope, TSGUN, X-ProG3, WiFi Pinter, Battery Tester) to expand business applications and improve diagnostic accuracy.
- 👍【2022 New OE Level Online Functions 】Bidirectional Scan Tool offers you various high-end online functions, which enable you to access the online data to do fast & complicated vehicle repairs, e.g. 1) ECU Coding for replacing, match, relearn, recode new ECU modules; 2) Online Coding for BMW, Audi, VW, Porsche, Benz to surf OEM data; 3) VAG Guided functions ease complex issues; 4) Personalization & ADAS improving car performance and driving safety.
Last update on 2022-08-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.