August 1, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V567000
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V567
Manufacturer Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 680
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2019 Camry vehicles. The Occupant Classification System (OCS) may have been improperly calibrated, which may prevent the proper deployment of the front passenger air bag and knee air bag, in the event of a crash. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 208, “Occupant Crash Protection.”
Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will recalibrate the OCS, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin August 15, 2019. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota’s number for this recall is K0M.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Original Publication Date: August 01, 2019
To: All Toyota Dealer Principals, General Managers, Service Managers, and Parts Managers
SAFETY (NONCOMPLIANCE) RECALL K0M (Remedy Notice)
|Model / Years||Production Period||Approximate Total Vehicles||Approximate Stop Sale Dealer Inventory|
|2019 Camry||Late August 2018 – Late November 2018||700||30|
On August 01, 2019, Toyota filed a Noncompliance Information Report (NCIR) with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) informing the agency of our intent to conduct a voluntary Safety Noncompliance Recall on certain 2019 model year Camry vehicles.
In the subject vehicles, the deployment strategy of the front passenger airbags is determined in part by using inputs from the occupant classification system in the front passenger seat. Because of a calibration error in the occupant classification system, the front passenger airbag and knee airbag may not deploy as designed under certain conditions in a crash. This can increase the risk of an injury to a front seat passenger. In addition, the condition can lead to a noncompliance with certain parts of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 208 “Occupant Crash Protection.”
There are approximately 700 vehicles covered by this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall. There are no vehicles were distributed to Puerto Rico involved in this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall.
Owner Letter Mailing Date
Toyota will notify owners by mid – August 2019.
Toyota makes significant effort to obtain current customer name and address information from each state through industry resources when mailing owner letters. In the event your dealership receives a notice for a vehicle that was sold prior to the Safety (Noncompliance) Recall announcement, it is the dealership’s responsibility to forward the owner letter to the customer who purchased the vehicle.
Please note that only owners of the covered vehicles will be notified. If you are contacted by an owner who has not yet received a notification, please verify eligibility by confirming through TIS prior to performing repairs. Dealers should perform the repair as outlined in the Technical Instructions found on TIS.
Dealer Inventory Procedures
New Vehicles in Dealership Inventory
There are approximately 30 vehicles in new dealer inventory as of July 31, 2019.
|Under Title 49, Section 30112 of the United States Code, a dealer cannot sell, offer for sale, or introduce or deliver for introduction in interstate commerce a new motor vehicle when it is aware that the vehicle does not comply with an applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard or contains a defect related to motor vehicle safety. Further, 49 Code of Federal Regulations §577.13 requires us to provide the following advisory: It is a violation of Federal law for a dealer to deliver a new motor vehicle or any new or used item of motor vehicle equipment (including a tire) covered by this notification under a sale or lease until the defect or noncompliance is remedied.
Toyota reimburses dealers for flooring costs associated with new vehicles held in dealership inventory until the recall remedy becomes available. Toyota provides these flooring reimbursements at 60 day intervals. Toyota reserves the right to withhold or charge-back any flooring reimbursement funds that may have been paid to the dealer if it determines that a new vehicle subject to a safety recall was sold without first being remedied.
|Vehicle Safety Recall completion should always be verified through TIS. We request your assistance to ensure involved vehicles are identified and not delivered prior to performing the remedy.|
- New vehicles in dealer inventory subject to a Safety Recall must be remedied before delivery into commerce under a sale or lease. Dealer-to-dealer trades as well as vehicle sales between dealers should not be made until a vehicle is remedied.
- Dealers can identify if any of their new and used inventory has any open campaigns in the Vehicle Inventory Summary available in Dealer Daily (https://dealerdaily.toyota.com/). The Vehicle Inventory Summary may take up to 4 hours to populate information for newly launched campaigns.
Inspection Reminder Mirror Hang Tags for Covered Vehicles in New Dealer Stock
To easily recognize vehicles involved in this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall, each dealership should utilize Inspection Reminder Hang Tags. Inside the vehicle’s glove box are stickers containing the VIN. Apply one of these stickers to the hang tag and install the hang tag in the vehicle. A sample copy of the Inspection Reminder Hang Tag has been included for your reference.
|00411-140003||Inspection Mirror Hang Tag||25 Per Pack|
NOTE: Dealerships can order hang tags from the Material Distribution Center (MDC).
Pre-Owned Vehicles in Dealer Inventory
To ensure customer satisfaction, Toyota requests that dealers complete this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall on any used vehicles currently in dealer inventory that are covered by this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall prior to customer delivery. However, if the campaign cannot be completed (for example, due to remedy parts availability), delivery of a covered vehicle is acceptable if disclosed to the customer that the vehicle is involved in a Safety Recall.
Toyota expects dealers to use the attached Customer Contact and Vehicle Disclosure Form to obtain vehicle buyer information. Dealers are expected to provide a copy of the completed form, along with the most current FAQ, to the vehicle buyer. Toyota and the dealer may use this information to contact the customer when the remedy becomes available.
NOTE: Dealers can identify if any of their new and used inventory has any open campaigns in the Vehicle Inventory Summary available in Dealer Daily (https://dealerdaily.toyota.com/). The Vehicle Inventory Summary may take up to 4 hours to populate information for newly launched campaigns.
Toyota Certified Used Vehicle (TCUV)
The TCUV policy prohibits the certification of any vehicle with an outstanding Safety Recall, Special Service Campaign, or Limited Service Campaign. Thus, no affected units are to be designated, sold, or delivered as a TCUV until all applicable Safety Recalls, Special Service Campaigns, and Limited Service Campaigns have been completed on that vehicle.
Toyota Rent-A-Car (TRAC) & Service Loaners
Toyota requests that dealers remove all TRAC and Service Loaner vehicles from service that are covered by a Safety Recall unless the defect has been remedied.
Customer Handling, Parts Ordering, and Remedy Procedures
Customers who receive the owner letter may contact your dealership with questions regarding the letter and/or the Safety (Noncompliance) Recall. Please welcome them to your dealership and answer any questions that they may have. A Q&A is provided to assure a consistent message is communicated.
Customers with additional questions or concerns are asked to please contact the Toyota Customer Experience Center (1-888-270-9371) – Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, Saturday 7:00 am to 4:30 pm Central Time.
It is imperative that all media contacts (local and national) receive a consistent message. In this regard, all media contacts must be directed to Tania Saldana (859) 815-9968 in Toyota Corporate Communications. Please do not provide this number to customers. Please provide this contact only to media.
Technician Training Requirements
The repair quality of covered vehicles is extremely important to Toyota. All dealership technicians performing this repair are required to successfully complete the most current version of the E-Learning course “Safety Recall and Service Campaign Essentials”. To ensure that all vehicles have the repair performed correctly; technicians performing this repair are required to currently hold at least one of the following certification levels:
- Certified Technician (any specialty)
- Expert Technician (any specialty)
- Master Technician
- Master Diagnostic Technician
Always check which technicians can perform the repair by logging on to https://www.uotdealerreports.com. It is the dealership’s responsibility to select technicians with the above certification level or greater to perform this repair. Carefully review your resources, the technician skill level, and ability before assigning technicians to this repair. It is important to consider technician days off and vacation schedules to ensure there are properly trained technicians available to perform this repair at all times.
Refer to TIS for Technical Instructions on repair. Conduct all non-completed Safety Recalls and Service Campaigns on the vehicle during the time of appointment.
Repair Quality Confirmation
The repair quality of covered vehicles is extremely important to Toyota. To help ensure that all vehicles have the repair performed correctly, please designate at least one associate (someone other than the individual who performed the repair) to verify the repair quality of every vehicle prior to customer delivery.
Warranty Reimbursement Procedures
Warranty Reimbursement Procedure
|Op Code||Description||Flat Rate Hours|
|K0M001||Perform OCS Zero Point Calibration||0.4 hrs/vehicle|
- The flat rate times include 0.1 hours for administrative cost per unit for the dealership.
Claim Filing Accuracy and Correction Requests
It is the dealer’s responsibility to file claims correctly for this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall. This claim filing information is used by Toyota for various government reporting activities; therefore, claim filing accuracy is crucial. If it has been identified that a claim has been filed using an incorrect Op Code or a claim has been filed for an incorrect VIN, refer to Warranty Procedure Bulletin PRO17-03 to correct the claim.
Campaign Designation / Phase Decoder
C1B = Launched in 2012, Interim Phase, 2nd Campaign Launched in 2012
Please review this entire package with your Service and Parts staff to familiarize them with the proper step-bystep procedures required to implement this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall.
Thank you for your cooperation.
TOYOTA MOTOR SALES, U.S.A., INC.
SAFETY (NONCOMPLIANCE) RECALL K0M (Remedy Notice)
Frequently Asked Questions
Original Publication Date: August 1, 2019
|Q1:||What is the condition?|
|A1:||In the subject vehicles, the deployment strategy of the front passenger airbags is determined in part by using inputs from the occupant classification system in the front passenger seat. Because of a calibration error in the occupant classification system, the front passenger airbag and knee airbag may not deploy as designed under certain conditions in a crash. This can increase the risk of an injury to a front seat passenger. In addition, the condition can lead to a noncompliance with certain parts of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 208 “Occupant Crash Protection.”
|Q2:||Are there any symptoms/warning before the condition appears in the vehicle?|
|A2:||Under this condition, if an adult size person is seated in the passenger seat, the “AIRBAG OFF” light may illuminate. Please refer to Page 47 of the owner’s manual for an image of the “AIRBAG OFF” light.
|Q3:||What is Toyota going to do?|
|A3:||Any authorized Toyota dealer will recalibrate the occupant classification system FREE OF CHARGE.
|Q4:||Which and how many vehicles are covered by this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall?|
|A4:||There are approximately 700 vehicles covered by this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall.
|Q5:||How long will the repair take?|
|A5:||The repair takes approximately forty-five minutes. However, depending upon the dealer’s work schedule, it may be necessary to make the vehicle available for a longer period of time.
|Q6:||How does Toyota obtain my mailing information?|
|Toyota uses an industry provider who works with each state’s Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to receive registration or title information, based upon the DMV records. Please make sure your registration or title information is correct.
|Q7:||What if I have additional questions or concerns?|
|A7:||If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact the Toyota Customer Experience Center at 1-888-270-9371 Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, Saturday 7:00 am to 4:30 pm Central Time.
1 Affected Product
5 Associated Documents
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Miscellaneous Document – August 1, 2019 NONCOMPLIANCE INFORMATION REPORT
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – SAFETY (NONCOMPLIANCE) RECALL K0M (Remedy Notice)
Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report
- Superior to Autel Maxisys MS906 - Autel Maxisys MS906BT has some functions which MS906 does not have. For example, Autel MS906BT supports oscilloscope and digital inspection camera add-ons. What deserves to be mentioned the most is that MS906BT supports ultra long distance bluetooth transmission and our engineers add USB port and HDMI port to MS906BT. Besides, MS906BT has double the battery size of MS906
- Comparing to MS908 - MS906BT has all the same functions as MS908, but MS906BT is smaller than MS908 which means MS906BT is more convenient to carry
- EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE - The most extensive diagnostic scanner code reader with complete system coverage for more than 80 US domestic, Asian and European makes and models
- Autel Latest Addition to the MaxiSys Product Lline - The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8" capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis
- 12 MONTH WARRANTY & 24 HOUR EMAIL SERVICE - Autel US offers global call service and we will get you answered within 24 hours. If you have any technical questions, please contact us. And we offer a 12-month warranty
- ADVANCED DIAGNOSIS and ANALYSIS: DS808 is the upgraded version of DS708, which performs as powerful as MS906, contains complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching.
- POWERFUL FUNCTIONS: DS808 includes the most commonly performed service functions, such as: Oil Reset Service, TPMS Programming Service, EPB Service, DPF Regeneration Service, SAS Calibration Service, ABS/SRS Service etc.
- SPECIALIZED FUNCTIONS: The Autel DS808 includes the Smart AutoVIN, Cloud-based MaxiFix and Shop Manager functions. These new functions make the Autel DS808 better than the old DS708 model, while selling at an even better price than the older model
- BROAD VEHICLE COVEARGE: DS808 covers for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicles from the year 1996 to 2017, which includes the exceptional OE Level system coverage for all electronic systems.
- AUTOMATIC SOFTWARE UPDATING: The Auto Update allows the tool to automatically update the OS, the MaxiDAS system, and the Vehicle. We provide one year update online, and full guarantee.
- 【Advanced Diagnostic Scanner for ECU Programming】 MK908P has been designed to perform some of the most complicated engine diagnostics and reprogramming in BMW and Mercedes Benz. With the jbox/J2534 VCI or BMW Ethernet Cable, you can edit the cars performance data, like adjusting RPM, fuel injection, etc. A professional car diagnostics scanner to save time/effort on repairs and dramatically improve the cars' lifespan/performance. form some of the most complicated engine diagnostics and reprogramming in BMW and Mercedes Benz. With the jbox/J2534 VCI or BMW Ethernet Cable, you can edit the cars performance data, like adjusting RPM, fuel injection, etc. A professional car diagnostics scanner to save time/effort on repairs and dramatically improve the cars' lifespan/performance.
- 【Comprehensive Features】 Besides Coding and ECU programming functions, the scan tool supports reprogram keys, Bi-directional control, active test, ABS bleeding, complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, prints out recorded data with Wi-Fi. Save the money cost in buying an additional expensive adapter. Warm tips Benz-14 & Chang'an-3 Adapters only for UK version, not US version.
- 【User Friendly】 The Live Data Stream displayed the real time PID data from ECU and the displayed data included analog inputs and outputs, digital inputs and outputs, and system status information broadcast. The graphic display greatly improved the readability and understandability of above parameters. This is definitely a perfect scan tool for enthusiasts interested in knowing how their car is running.
- 【Operate Easily】 The hardware can equal to a best rank android tablet in the market and that made the whole diagnostic procedure more quickly and precisely. Maxisys platform, cloud-based Maxisys provide a large amount of data about the diagnosis and repair advices, that's really helpful, whenever you encounter problems, you can find solutions from it.
- 【Compatible with Some Add-ons】 Combination with Oscilloscope Maxi Scope MP408 and Digital Inspection Cameras MV108, the power of this tool is amazing and the detail you receive about every component of the vehicle makes pinpointing a problem painless. Affordable combination of MS908P and TS601 supports TPMS programming, which turns into a powerful diagnostic tool.
- Advanced Functions : Read/clear codes for all available systems ( including engine, transmission, ABS and AIRBAG ), Bi-directional control ability. Support auto bleed test, Forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement (brake reprogramming) and IMMO functions (key configuration).
- Superior Features : Relearn/ reset throttle body positions. Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS, steering wheel calibration). Reset service mileage and service intervals. TPMS sensor relearn, Battery registration and reset, Reading automatic gearbox. Shows the vehicle's operation graphs. Adjust idle/ Relearn idle, Cycle the abs system to evacuate air, Bleed ABS pump/ ABS bleeding brake.
- Cost-Effective : The automotive diagnostic scanner supports basic TPMS Service (Tires Pressures Monitoring System) including displaying sensor IDs from vehicle's ECU by inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and registering sensors to vehicle.
- Extensive Vehicle Coverage : This diagnostic scanner is compatible with all OBD2 protocols and works on over 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes after 1996. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily. IMMO, the unique function MK808 is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
- Update : Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi. The most competitive advantage of MK808 is its add-on services for the well data arrangement and better using experience.
- 🚗ECU PROGRAMMING: This Diagnostic scanner comes with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant PassThru reprogramming interface device which allows you to use the updated OEM software to replace the existing software/firmware in ECUs, programming new ECUs for Benz/BMW and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues.
- 🚗SUPERIOR HARDWARE: The Maxicom MK908P is a upgraded version of the Maxisys Ms908P/Pro,it with Android4.4 based system amd super-fast hexa-core Processor, 2GM RAM, 64GB On-board Memory, 8.0 Megapixel rear cam, ultra-clear 10.1 inches LED screen etc.
- 🚗COMPREHENSIVE FUNCTIONS: Autel MaxiCOM MK908P performs the same function as Autel Maxisys Elite, Autel MS908S PRO, MS908E, and provide better price. this superior diagnostic device is awarded as the Best Vehicle Diagnostic Tool in Britain.
- 🚗WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE: Extensive OE-Level vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes.It's an ultimate car scanner for DIYers, experienced mechanics, even garage to finish professional-level vehicle repair and maintenance.
- 🚗Multi-ADD ONS: This Autel Scanner could connect the Oscilloscope-MaxiScope MP408 and Digital Inspection Cameras (MV105 and MV108) for vehicle's electronic test or get the sight in the tight spaces.
- Upgrade version of Autel Maxidas DS708, based on the Android operating system, and features a fast quad-core processor, provides extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics, cloud-based data manager saves customer and vehicle records, Scanner data and technician notes.
- Cover 23 Special Services Function: Airbag Rest, Oil Reset, SAS Calibration, Tran Adaption, Reset parking brake pads after brake system replacement, DPF Regeneration, Battery Registration, TPMS Relearn, ABS brake bleeding, adjusting injectors, Key Fob Programming and etc.
- The tool includes a lot of functionality test and special functions, fuel injector/fuel sync/monitor misfires/battery registrations/ graph real-time sensors/see crankshaft and camshaft position signals / PCM, TCM, body module, ABS, airbag and overhead console as well as bi-directional tests
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle's make, model and year information in no time. Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement. Cover more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes after 1996.
- 1 Year Warranty and 12-month Free Software Online Opdate. Feel free to get technical support via email/Q&A from us, or hotline on our official site, if you are unsure if the scan tool is suitable for your vehicle.
- As an upgraded version of the MS908P,same function as MS908S PRO and MaxiSys Elite. This superior diagnostic device is awarded as the Best Vehicle Diagnostic Tool in Britain, and characterized by its high-end diagnostic features with easy-to-use operations. It's an ultimate car scanner for DIYers, experienced mechanics, even garage to finish professional-level vehicle repair and maintenance.
- This top-level OBD2 scanner comes with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant PassThru reprogramming interface device which allows you to use the updated OEM software to replace the existing software/firmware in ECUs, programming new ECUs for Benz/BMW and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues.
- This Android4.4 based high-end car scanner is designed with the advanced hardware configurations including super-fast hexa-core Processor, 2GM RAM, 64GB On-board Memory, 8.0 Megapixel rear cam, ultra-clear 10.1 inches LED screen etc. for users to detect the problems of the given vehicle efficiently and accurately.
- This diagnostic scan tool is built for testing more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes and you can use it to test more vehicles when you complete the update at our official website once in a while. It is basically a bidirectional scanner that allows you to send and receive data to and from a car's control modules.
- In order to bring convenience for users to manage all the data and parameters stored in this diagnostic tool, Autel MK908P supports the following user-friendly managing functions: Shop Manager Operation, MaxiFix Operation, Data Manager Operation, etc. to quickly and directly select the required referring information while diagnosing.
- 🚗 ULTIMATE WIRELESS SCAN TOOL: Being the most advanced Autel bluetooth diagnostic tool, Autel MaxiCom MK908 is equipped with the best hardware, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, practical functions like ECU coding, auto VIN scan, complete OBD2 functions like rea and, erase codes, live data, freeze frame, I/M readiness status, O2 Monitor Test, component test and data printing. BT pairing between the diagnostic table and the MaxiVCI Mini dongle is fast.
- 🚗 DRIVE SAFER WITH ADAS CALIBRATION: Drive safer with the comprehensive & precise ADAS calibrationl. It supports the calibration of multiple driver assistant systems, including Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Night Vision System (NVS), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Blind Spot Detection (BSD), Around View Monitoring (AVM), Rear Collision Warning (RCW) and Heads-up Displays (HUD) for Benz, BMW, Audi, VW, Porsche, Infiniti, Lexus, GM, Ford, Volvo, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai and Kia.
- 🚗 ALL CAR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS: MK908, being the the most complete and advanced diagnostic scanner, it reads and erases codes and perform OE-Level disgnosis on all car systems, including Oil Reset, ABS, SRS, Airbag, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS, IMMO Keys, transmission, change tire size, headlight and etc and show custom live data of multiple sensors in text or graph.
- 🚗 FULL BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL: MK908 OBD2 scanner comes with full bi-directional control to check the operating conditions of various car systems and components like Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System, car windows, doors and roof. It can also perform special functions such as ABS Brake Auto Bleed, Pump Motor Test,TPMS sensors relearn, IMMO (Anti-theft matching), key fob programming, checking Module information and etc.
- 🚗 12 MONTH WARRANTY AND ONLINE UPDATE: You deserve a Autel MK908 Ultimate Wireless Diagnostic Tool and so does your car. This diagnostic computer is backed by 45 Day Mony Back Guarantee and 12 Months US Seller Warranty and 12 Months FREE software online update. Hit the orange buy now button and start driving safer today!
- The diagnostic tool comes with a J2534 ECU programming device that helps Benz and BMW users replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues.
- The software of MK908P has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnose vehicles from over 80 brands in the US, Europe and Asia. Moreover, you can get more newly added car models with the fast-release software update service.
- MK908P, as the advanced version of MS908P,MS908S,MS908E, MS908PS PRO, features the 10.1" 1920*1200 screen upgraded from 9.7" 1024*768, and the battery capacity is 15000mAh increased by 4000 mA. Also, it has a better anti-impact protection design.
- The diagnostic tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in Component Test enables the MK908P to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems.
- The MaxiFix provides you with an online troubleshooter database, and Remote Desk allows you to get help from others via TeamViewer software.
- The Autel MX808TS has the features and functions of the older MK808/MX808/MX808BT and the MaxiCheck Pro combined into one Android-based tablet that offers more service functions than the either of the older units.
- INTELLIGENT DIAGNOSIS: This superior Autel scan tool MX808TS offers you the unparalleled performance in reading/clearing DTCs and viewing live data stream of all systems, also the special functions like Oil Reset, TPMS, IMMO, EPB, BMS etc. services for speeding you vehicle diagnosis.
- ADVANCED FEATURES: In comparison with the Autel MK808BT, this TPMS tool comes with a VCI box for quick and easy connection, and it is characterized by the complete TPMS function including TPMS sensors activation and Autel MX-Sensors programming for better user experience.
- EXTENSIVE COVERAGE: Autel MX808TS, compatible with most Asian, US and EU vehicle models after 1996, comes with a reasonable price and simple operation, which makes it suitable for both mechanics and the DIYers who are interested in vehicle's repair and maintenance work.
- USER-FRIENDLY SERVICES: 12-month free update allows you to get the newest software of this Autel scan tool, gaining more available vehicle models and languages on the original basis. And there is a technical assistance for timely and effectively solving the quality problems within 12-month warranty.
Last update on 2019-09-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2019-09-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API