August 6, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V576000
If the backup camera system does not activate and the driver does not check his/her surroundings while reversing, there is an increased risk of a crash.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V576
Manufacturer Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing
Components BACK OVER PREVENTION
Potential Number of Units Affected 14,215
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2019 RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrid vehicles. Due to a damaged electrical connector, the back-up camera may not activate when the vehicle is in reverse. As such, these vehicles fail to comply to Federal Motor Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, “Rearview Mirrors.”
Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the back-up camera system and replace the audio display unit, if necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin September 23, 2019. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota’s number for this recall is K0N.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Original Publication Date: August 6, 2019
To: All Toyota Dealer Principals, General Managers, Service Managers, and Parts Managers
SAFETY (NONCOMPLIANCE) RECALL K0N (Remedy Notice)
|Model / Years||Production Period||Approximate Total Vehicles||Approximate Stop Sale Dealer Inventory|
|2019 RAV4||Late May 2019 – Late July 2019||11,800||2,400|
|2019 RAV4 Hybrid||Late May 2019 – Mid-July 2019||2,400||300|
|STOP! DO NOT SELL NEW VEHICLES IN DEALER INVENTORY.
Refer to Dealer Inventory Procedures section for more details.
On August 6, 2019, Toyota filed a Noncompliance Information Report (NCIR) with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) informing the agency of our intent to conduct a voluntary Safety (Noncompliance) Recall on certain 2019 model year RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrid vehicles.
The involved vehicles are equipped with a back-up camera system which activates to show the area behind the vehicle when the vehicle is shifted into reverse. In these vehicles, there is a possibility that a damaged connector in the audio unit display is causing the back-up camera system not to activate. If the driver reverses the vehicle without checking his/her surroundings when the vehicle has this condition, there can be an increased risk of a crash. Also, this condition would lead to a noncompliance with certain safety regulations.
For all involved vehicles, if the backup camera system is found to be inoperative as a result of this condition, Toyota dealers will replace the audio unit display with a new one, FREE OF CHARGE.
Note: To reduce owner inconvenience, the owner notification will include instructions on how to confirm the operation of the backup camera and notify Toyota if the backup camera is functioning normally. Some owners may prefer to have a dealer inspect the vehicle for them, in which case the dealer should perform the inspection as outlined in the Technical Instructions.
There are approximately 14,200 vehicles covered by this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall. No vehicles involved in this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall were distributed to Puerto Rico.
Owner Letter Mailing Date
Toyota will notify owners by early October 2019.
Toyota makes significant effort to obtain current customer name and address information from each state through industry resources when mailing owner letters. In the event your dealership receives a notice for a vehicle that was sold prior to the Safety (Noncompliance) Recall announcement, it is the dealership’s responsibility to forward the owner letter to the customer who purchased the vehicle.
Please note that only owners of the covered vehicles will be notified. If you are contacted by an owner who has not yet received a notification, please verify eligibility by confirming through TIS prior to performing repairs. Dealers should perform the repair as outlined in the Technical Instructions found on TIS.
Dealer Inventory Procedures
New Vehicles in Dealership Inventory
There are approximately 2,700 vehicles in new dealer inventory as of August 5, 2019.
|Under Title 49, Section 30112 of the United States Code, a dealer cannot sell, offer for sale, or introduce or deliver for introduction in interstate commerce a new motor vehicle when it is aware that the vehicle does not comply with an applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard or contains a defect related to motor vehicle safety. Further, 49 Code of Federal Regulations §577.13 requires us to provide the following advisory: It is a violation of Federal law for a dealer to deliver a new motor vehicle or any new or used item of motor vehicle equipment (including a tire) covered by this notification under a sale or lease until the defect or noncompliance is remedied.
Toyota reimburses dealers for flooring costs associated with new vehicles held in dealership inventory until the recall remedy becomes available. Toyota provides these flooring reimbursements at 60-day intervals. Toyota reserves the right to withhold or charge-back any flooring reimbursement funds that may have been paid to the dealer if it determines that a new vehicle subject to a safety recall was sold without first being remedied.
|Vehicle Safety Recall completion should always be verified through TIS. We request your assistance to ensure involved vehicles are identified and not delivered prior to performing the remedy.|
- New vehicles in dealer inventory subject to a Safety Recall must be remedied before delivery into commerce under a sale or lease. Dealer-to-dealer trades as well as vehicle sales between dealers should not be made until a vehicle is remedied.
- Dealers can identify if any of their new and used inventory has any open campaigns in the Vehicle Inventory Summary available in Dealer Daily (https://dealerdaily.toyota.com/). The Vehicle Inventory Summary may take up to 4 hours to populate information for newly launched campaigns.
Inspection Reminder Mirror Hang Tags for Covered Vehicles in New Dealer Stock
To easily recognize vehicles involved in this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall, each dealership should utilize Inspection Reminder Hang Tags. Inside the vehicle’s glove box are stickers containing the VIN. Apply one of these stickers to the hang tag and install the hang tag in the vehicle. A sample copy of the Inspection Reminder Hang Tag has been included for your reference.
|00411-140003||Inspection Mirror Hang Tag||25 Per Pack|
NOTE: Dealerships can order hang tags from the Material Distribution Center (MDC).
Pre-Owned Vehicles in Dealer Inventory
To ensure customer satisfaction, Toyota requests that dealers complete this Safety Recall on any used vehicles currently in dealer inventory that are covered by this Safety Recall prior to customer delivery. However, if the campaign cannot be completed (for example, due to remedy parts availability), delivery of a covered vehicle is acceptable if disclosed to the customer that the vehicle is involved in a Safety Recall.
Toyota expects dealers to use the attached Customer Contact and Vehicle Disclosure Form to obtain vehicle buyer information. Dealers are expected to provide a copy of the completed form, along with the most current FAQ, to the vehicle buyer. Toyota and the dealer may use this information to contact the customer when the remedy becomes available.
NOTE: Dealers can identify if any of their new and used inventory has any open campaigns in the Vehicle Inventory Summary available in Dealer Daily (https://dealerdaily.toyota.com/). The Vehicle Inventory Summary may take up to 4 hours to populate information for newly launched campaigns.
Toyota Certified Used Vehicle (TCUV)
The TCUV policy prohibits the certification of any vehicle with an outstanding Safety Recall, Special Service Campaign, or Limited Service Campaign. Thus, no affected units are to be designated, sold, or delivered as a TCUV until all applicable Safety Recalls, Special Service Campaigns, and Limited Service Campaigns have been completed on that vehicle.
Toyota Rent-A-Car (TRAC) & Service Loaners
Toyota requests that dealers remove all TRAC and Service Loaner vehicles from service that are covered by a Safety Recall unless the defect has been remedied.
Customer Handling, Parts Ordering, and Remedy Procedures
Customers who receive the owner letter may contact your dealership with questions regarding the letter and/or the Safety (Noncompliance) Recall. Please welcome them to your dealership and answer any questions that they may have. A Q&A is provided to assure a consistent message is communicated.
Customers with additional questions or concerns are asked to please contact the Toyota Customer Experience Center (1-888-270-9371) – Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, Saturday 7:00 am to 4:30 pm Central Time.
It is imperative that all media contacts (local and national) receive a consistent message. In this regard, all media contacts must be directed to Tania Saldana (859) 815-9968 in Toyota Corporate Communications. Please do not provide this number to customers. Please provide this contact only to media.
Parts Ordering Process – Non SET and GST Parts Ordering Process
It is possible that parts for this campaign are either required to be ordered in Campaign Part Order Request (CPOR) on Service Lane, or have been placed on Manual Allocation Control (MAC) due to potential limited part availability. Please check the CPOR/MAC report on Dealer Daily for the most up-to-date parts ordering information.
All Safety Recall, Service Campaign (SSC/LSC) parts are eligible for the Monthly Parts Return Program. Please refer to PANT Bulletin 2011-087 for campaign parts that are currently returnable under the Monthly Parts Return Program and for additional details.
|86140-0R320||RECEIVER ASSY, RADIO & DISPLAY*||1|
*Both retailed and in -stock vehicles require new unit replacement. Do NOT obtain through the Manufacture Exchange Center.
Technician Training Requirements
The repair quality of covered vehicles is extremely important to Toyota. All dealership technicians performing this repair are required to successfully complete the most current version of the E-Learning course “Safety Recall and Service Campaign Essentials”. To ensure that all vehicles have the repair performed correctly; technicians performing this repair are required to currently hold at least one of the following certification levels:
- Certified Technician (specialty)
- Expert Technician (specialty)
- Master Technician
- Master Diagnostic Technician
Always check which technicians can perform the repair by logging on to https://www.uotdealerreports.com.
It is the dealership’s responsibility to select technicians with the above certification level or greater to perform this repair. Carefully review your resources, the technician skill level, and ability before assigning technicians to this repair. It is important to consider technician days off and vacation schedules to ensure there are properly trained technicians available to perform this repair at all times.
Refer to TIS for Technical Instructions on repair. Conduct all non-completed Safety Recalls and Service Campaigns on the vehicle during the time of appointment.
Repair Quality Confirmation
The repair quality of covered vehicles is extremely important to Toyota. To help ensure that all vehicles have the repair performed correctly, please designate at least one associate (someone other than the individual who performed the repair) to verify the repair quality of every vehicle prior to customer delivery.
Parts Recovery Procedures
All parts replaced as part of this Safety Recall must be turned over to the parts department until appropriate disposition is determined. The parts department must retain these parts until notification via the Parts Recovery System (PRS) is received indicating whether to ship or scrap the parts. These parts are utilized by various departments for defect analysis, quality control analysis, product evaluation, as well as other purposes.
To help minimize dealer storage challenges, Toyota recommends that dealers:
- File the campaign claim accurately and promptly. The time a dealer is required to hold parts is based on when the campaign claim is paid by Toyota.
- Monitor the Warranty Parts Recovery Notifications and Part Scrap Report regularly.
Refer to Warranty Policies 9.3 and 9.6 for additional details.
Warranty Reimbursement Procedures
Warranty Reimbursement Procedure
|Op Code||Description||Flat Rate Hours|
|K0N001||Inspect Backup Camera – Head Unit Replacement NOT Required||0.2|
|K0N002||Inspect Backup Camera – Replace Head Unit||0.5|
- The flat rate times include 0.1 hours for administrative cost per unit for the dealership.
Claim Filing Accuracy and Correction Requests
It is the dealer’s responsibility to file claims correctly for this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall. This claim filing information is used by Toyota for various government reporting activities; therefore, claim filing accuracy is crucial. If it has been identified that a claim has been filed using an incorrect Op Code or a claim has been filed for an incorrect VIN, refer to Warranty Procedure Bulletin PRO17-03 to correct the claim.
Campaign Designation / Phase Decoder
C1B = Launched in 2012, Interim Phase, 2nd Campaign Launched in 2012
Please review this entire package with your Service and Parts staff to familiarize them with the proper step-bystep procedures required to implement this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall.
Thank you for your cooperation.
TOYOTA MOTOR SALES, U.S.A., INC.
SAFETY (NONCOMPLIANCE) RECALL K0N (Remedy Notice)
Frequently Asked Questions
Original Publication Date: August 6, 2019
|Q1:||What is the condition?|
|A1:||The involved vehicles are equipped with a back-up camera system which activates to show the area behind the vehicle when the vehicle is shifted into reverse. In these vehicles, there is a possibility that a damaged connector in the audio unit display is causing the back-up camera system not to activate. If the driver reverses the vehicle without checking his/her surroundings when the vehicle has this condition, there can be an increased risk of a crash. Also, this condition would lead to a noncompliance with certain safety regulations.
Q1a: What is the audio unit display?
A1a: The audio unit display is the display unit for the audio system. Also, the backup camera system shows the area behind the vehicle when the vehicle is shifted into reverse through this display unit.
|Q2:||What is Toyota going to do?|
|Toyota will send an owner notification by first class mail by early October 2019, providing owners with instructions on how to confirm the operation of their backup camera system and notify Toyota if the system is functioning normally. Any owner who is uncomfortable inspecting their vehicle is advised to make an appointment with their authorized Toyota dealer to have the backup camera system inspected for this condition, FREE OF CHARGE. For all involved vehicles, if the backup camera system is found to be inoperative as a result of this condition, Toyota dealers will replace the audio unit display with a new one, FREE OF CHARGE.
|Q3:||Are there any warnings that this condition exists?|
|Yes. If the vehicle is in reverse and an image of the rear view of the vehicle does NOT show on the audio unit display, the vehicle may be affected by this condition.
|Q4:||Can I determine if my vehicle is affected by this condition?|
|A4:||Yes. If the vehicle is in reverse and an image of the rear view of the vehicle does NOT show on the audio unit display, the vehicle may be affected by this condition. If the vehicle is in reverse and an image of the rear view of the vehicle does display, the vehicle is NOT affected by the condition.
Q4a: What should I do if my vehicle is NOT affected by this condition?
A4a: Toyota will include instructions in the owner letter asking that you send a response indicating your backup camera is operating normally. This will remove you from any follow up mailings.
Q4b: What if I cannot determine if my vehicle is affected by this condition?
A4b: Any authorized Toyota dealer can inspect your vehicle to determine if it is affected by this condition FREE OF CHARGE.
|Q5:||Which and how many vehicles are covered by this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall?|
|A5:||There are approximately 14,200 vehicles covered by this Safety (Noncompliance) Recall.
|Q6:||How long will the repair take?|
|A6:||The inspection will take approximately 15 minutes. For vehicles where the backup camera system is found to be inoperative, the replacement of the audio unit display will take an additional 30 minutes in addition to any inspection. However, depending upon the dealer’s work schedule, it may be necessary to make the vehicle available for a longer period of time.
|Q7:||How does Toyota obtain my mailing information?|
|A7:||Toyota uses an industry provider who works with each state’s Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to receive registration or title information, based upon the DMV records. Please make sure your registration or title information is correct.
|Q8:||What if I have additional questions or concerns?|
|A8:||If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact the Toyota Customer Experience Center at 1-888-270-9371 Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, Saturday 7:00 am to 4:30 pm Central Time.|
1 Affected Product
6 Associated Documents
Remedy Instructions and TSB
Miscellaneous Document – NONCOMPLIANCE INFORMATION REPORT
Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report
Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Auto Backup System Vehicle Backup Cameras With AUTO-Lighting LED Lights Make Your Night Driving Much Safty
- Backup Camera for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan,Tractor,Trailer and Sedans.Reversing Camera/Rear View Camera/Parking Camera.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- 4.3 inch LCD display monitor equipped with magnetic bracket,You can rotate it 360 degrees,can be mount the monitor on dash or windshield.
- Installation instructions are included. Product has a 2 year warranty and tech support is available via [email protected]
- How many times have you been backing out of your driveway or a parking spot only to have a little kid dart behind your automobile, seemingly out of nowhere? The camera is a perfect solution, you will have eyes in the back of your head
- Easy to install: 2 Installation options,you could choose bracket mounting or flush mounting as per your case
- Rear/Front Switchable: Optional Customized Distance Scale Lines & Mirror/Normal Image Switchable - You Can Use it as Rear View Backup Camera or Front/Side Camera Note: By default this is a reverse camera (mirror image) with distance scale line
- 170 Degree Wide View Angle to help you see blind area where your eyes can't reach.Work with your head units or aftermarket LCD/TFT displays with standard RCA input,Suitable for variety of vehicles: car, mini-truck, mini-van etc,12V working Voltage ONLY
- Reliable and friendly customer service,1 Year Warranty,Ready to respond within a 24 hour time frame,30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 【Ultra HD Screen & Accurate Color】The backup camera is designed to eliminate blind spots and avoid obstacles when reversing. 680P Ultra HD picture shows a clear image for the driver. No more annoying blurry discoloration screen and picture, and displays the most ideal road condition.
- 【12 LED & Superior Night Version】12 LED super bright lights illuminates the images when daylight is low, and greatly enhances night vision with sharp images. The sensor will turn on the light automatically when you activate the reverse gear, which gives you the best view for parking.
- 【IP68 Waterproof & 140° View Adjustable Angle】The camera will be protected from powerful jets of water from any direction, such as rain and a car wash. Works well in extreme weather. Adjustable vertical 140° perfect viewing angle, which allows you to adjust the camera to a position that’s best for you, effectively reducing the accident rate.
- 【2 in1 Installation & Tools Included】Camera can be installed on license plate frame, or mounted on back, front, and side based on your preference. The camera or its mounting bracket will not take a lot of space on your license plate. Suitable for most 12V-24V vehicles, such as Jeeps, SUV, RV, VAN, etc.
- 【Best Customer Service】Our rear view camera is guaranteed to provide a safer road trip.Feel free to email us at: [email protected] if you have any issues with the item.
- IP67Waterproof Grade:With IP67 Waterproof level, it prevents water in the rainy days and they are suitable for outdoor in any extreme weather conditions all year round.
- Optimal View Angle: The 170°Wide View Angle eliminates most blind spots for your safe driving/reversing, the lens can be rotated by 45° to find you a best visual angle.
- Night-vision LED Lights: 8 LED lights and back up image improve visibility in the night, give a better performance in dark place and guarantee a safe driving.With the backup camera, you could get an adequate view of traffic details behind your car during the day and night.
- Easy Installation: Universal rear view camera can easily be installed on your existing license plate mounting locations, don’t worry, no need to change the original structure and look of your car.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: ONE-YEAR warranty. If there is issue, please feel free to contact us. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
- 7" IPS Touch Screen and 1080P FHD Recording: Simultaneous recording in 1080P front view and 480P waterproof rear cam, ensuring you get the best footage all day and night. 7" touch screen provides a wide visual angle which makes it clearer to view video
- Reversing Camera Kit for Safe Parking: Connect the red wire from the rear camera to the reversing light, the image of rear camera will automatically switch over the full view and trigger guide line for safe parking when the R gear engaged
- Parking Monitor and G-Sensor: Triggered by the Parking Monitor, the dash cam will automatically turn on and record when parking. The G-sensor will auto-lock recorded video when detecting collision, which provides powerful evidence in case of dispute
- One-Key Switching Design: Based on this design, it is convenient for you to switch the five view modes from full screen display of front/rear view or picture-picture display. Turning off the screen display, it can be used as a regular rear view mirror
- Exquisite Appearance and Easy to Use: With 2.5D advanced Anti-glare glass mirror, this iron body gives you a special sense of touch and vision. 7 inch sensitive touch screen is more concise and easier to set up than traditional physical buttons
- 【Easy to install】2 Power Supply. If powered by ACC fuse box, please connected the Red to ACC, the black connect the Metal (Ground), thus the monitor and backup camera will automatically turn on/off when the vehicle is ON. Or if powered by cigarette lighter, it need to manually turn on the monitor when the vehicle starts. (Installation instructions are included.)
- 【Backup camera kit with Distance Sensor】Default with parking guidelines, it will automatically show the rear images and parking guidelines full time whether it's driving or reversing. Perfect for backing into tight spots or moving in reverse, especially for the Large Vehicles, just like having an extra eye in the back.
- 【IP67 Waterproof HD Reverse Camera】Based on IP67 Waterproof Level and CMOS Sensor will present superior clear images even at rainy days. While the 18 IR LEDs will give low light compensation and ensure the vivid images during the night.
- 【7 inch Rearview Monitor and 2 Channel Video Input】7 Inch LCD display monitor can directly attached to flat surface dashboard with provided adhesive foam and pedestal (pedestal can be removed), and the monitor also has capability to monitor two video inputs V1/V2. V2 video input will have priority (reverse camera) for safety, V1 inputs can add a additional front/side/reverse camera for better safety.
- 【12-32V Backup Camera】Support Voltage Range From DC 12-32V DC Power, perfect for wide variety of large Vehicles, especially suit for Trucks/RVS/Trailers/Bus//Harvester/Pickup/Motor Home/Van and etc. No worry about the length of the cable, it equipped with 49.2ft Cable to meet your all needs.
- Great wired backup camera with monitor kit,designed for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan,Tractor,Trailer and Sedans.
- Crystal Clear Image Nice Night Vision: Pretty Clear Video,6 Glass Lens,100% True Color Reproduction,100% Updated Chip. Vivid Picture Helps Us to Drive or Reverse with a pleasant Mood.8 LED lights do a great job to get a nice colorful image in the dark.Excellent rearview cam for safe reversing and driving.
- Easy to Install:Just need to connect camera’s power to reversing light,get the monitor power by car charger,then connect the camera and monitor by 26ft RCA cable.Complete kits and easy installation save our time.
- IP69 Waterproof Level Reversing cam:Highly Waterproof backup camera with monitor kits.The camera is made by high-purity resin,with international standard IP 69 waterproof property.So you can use it daringly whatever it’s rainy/snowy/hot.
- Ideal Auto Backup camera:The camera box can be adjusted up and down to find a angle you prefer;149°Perfect View Angle Design; Rear License plate backing up camera design.
- 【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- 【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【Easy Installation & Use】This dash camera is very easy to install and operate with reference pictures in our user manual.The included suction mount could be easily attaches anywhere on your windshield in seconds.Just insert SD card (not included) and connect to the power supply. The car dash camera will start recording immediately after igniting, shut down and save the video when you shut off the engine.
- 【Lifetime after-sales support 】 : CHORTAU is a remarkable company and believes in driving innovations to add value to our customers. We offer lifetime after-sales suppor for this dual dash cam, 7*24 hours technical support. If you have any queries of this dashcam,please reach our customer service team .
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- 【Easy Installation】The suction cup mount allows you to install the monitor on either windshield or dashboard. And there is no wire from monitor to camera, which eliminates the tedious installation process. What’s more, because the transmitter is cleverly designed inside the camera, there is no need to install it extra. All of these simplify the installation so that you can easily install it by yourself.
- 【Good Service】 Auto-vox offers clear user guide (installation video), 30-day money-back guarantee and 1-year warranty. 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available via our service email.
Last update on 2020-02-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-02-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API